Choose the right School! To become a CNA you must pass a State Exam. There is a good chance that you will need some type of CNA Training to help you accomplish that. It's not just about choosing the best school, it's about choosing the best school for YOU! Factors you should consider include:
Is the school operating legally? How long has it been open? Does it have a proven track record of happy students? How do it's review's compare to other schools? Is it close to my house or is it worth the trip? Do their students pass the State Exam? Can I afford this program, or do I need financial assitance?
This NON-PROMOTIONAL guide will assist you in making the right choice....
CNA Exam Center is a Prometric In-Facility Test Site hosting the “FL CNA State Exam”. To ensure all test challengers pass, they must first take our “Examination Preparation Course”, as defined per Florida Statute Section 1005.02(9).
We host the CNA State Exam and we make sure our students pass it! That’s what we do, and that’s the only thing that we focus on! So naturally, yes, were very good at it! For nearly 6 years the CNA Exam Center has been delivering Top Quality CNA Training in Orlando. We've graduated over 4,000 CNA students, more than any other school, and remain the #1 choice for CNA Training in Orlando. The Best of the Best!
No experience is required to enroll in our "Examination Preparation Course".
It’s an amazing and rewarding responsibility to share in such a special moment in people’s life and we take our job very serious. Few moments are more special or exciting than when one is first birthed into the world of a new journey. We love to see the smile on our student's faces after passing their State Exam to start their new CNA journey. We're very proud of that. It is a raw moment of victory!
Governed by CHRISTIAN VALUES, we always deliver on our promises.
As President of Gabriel Health Institute, you have my word, that if you choose us, my team and I will do everything in our power to make sure you succeed in passing your CNA STATE EXAM!
-Alfredo M. Gabriel-Soler,
PRESIDENT OF CNA EXAM CENTER, INC
March Special Pricing Ends in...
The Florida Department of Health (DOH) has contracted with Prometric to develop and administer its Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Exam. The CNA Exam Center host this exam as a Prometric in-Facility Test Site.
This section describes the procedures for becoming a Florida CNA and to be listed on the CNA Registry. Follow these main steps if you are interested in becoming a CNA in Florida.
To become a certified nursing assistant:
1. Schedule your FREE Class Preview @ CNA Exam Center, and show up on time.
2. Register for the CNA Exam Prep Course @ CNA Exam Center. Practice, practice, practice until you feel ready for the exam.
3. Complete all pages of the Florida Certified Nursing Assistant Application— The application form and other documents will be emailed to you when you opt-in here for that information.
4. Complete the Florida Board of Nursing background screening @ CNA Exam Center. We provide convenient in-house Livescan fingerprinting services, at affordable and competitive prices.
5. Take your CNA exam here @ CNA Exam Center. Be sure to bring the necessary identification with you on the day of the Exam.
6. Once you have passed both parts of the CNA exam and completed all necessary paperwork, the Florida Board of Nursing will send you your certificate and you will be placed on the Florida CNA Registry
*** You CANNOT become employed until the Florida Board of Nursing sends you your certificate and you are placed on the Florida CNA Registry.